1. TURKISHEXPERIENCECOMENIUSBy: Alba López Isabel Serrano
2. IN THEAIRPORT
3. The first day in the morning we went with our partners to theschool and we presented the powerpoints we had made inSpain, but it rained and the electricity didn’t work well. So, wecouldn’t finish our oral presentations.We saw the clasrooms, the laboratories, the canteen, and thegym of the school.
4. In the afternoonwe went to see ayogurth factory, and afterthat, we went withour partners to ashopping centrecalled “Terra City”where we drankthe typical Turkishcoffee, and ourTurkish partnersread us ourfuture, using thecoffee left in thecup.
5. Next morning, we wentto a natural park and wesaw waterfalls, therewere camels, and a lotof souvenir shops.Then we visited a veryluxurius resort areawith the most expensivetheme hotels.
6. After that, we went on a cruise with all the Comeniuspeople , we saw the coast of Antalya , and we had aparty with music on the boat. It was superb!!!
7. The thirdand thefourth daywe went tosee theEast andWest partof Antalyaand we sawa lot ofRoman andGreek ruins
8. The last day, we could finish thepresentations and after that, we had aparty prepared by the Turkish students
9. Our conclusions• It has been our first experience in this kind of projectsand we can say that it has been unforgettable, becausewe could meet our partners( we kept in touch byFacebook, but we looked forward to meetingthem), live with their families, visit their school, meetthe other partners of the project, know a differentculture, customs, religion, traditions, taste the tastefulfood, kebabs, desserts, eat a lot of healthyfood, vegetables, salads. Now we are a bit sad whenwe remember the wonderful days we spent there, butour hope is to see them again in September.