1. What have you learned from
your audience feedback?
2. Music Video – Positive Feedback
• Cutting in time to the beat of the song.
• The visual effects added in post-production.
• Use of the focus point changing at the
beginning of the dream world sequence to
create a blurred effect.
• Use of interesting locations.
• Composition of shots.
3. Music Video – Improvements
• Stability of shots.
• Wider range of shots overall.
• Include more close ups of the characters.
• Make sure that all the shots that are supposed
to look natural are in focus.
4. DigiPak – Positive Feedback
• Interesting image on the front cover.
• Easy to read the text on the DigiPak.
• Graffiti works well with the overall dance/urban
• Interesting image on the back cover.
• The font and color of the font is effective.
• The front and back of the DigiPak work well
• The text used is relevant to a DigiPak.
• Looks professional.
5. DigiPak – Positive Feedback
• The effect of just their feet walking through the
woods on the back cover is unusual and
• The colors and graffiti on the wall match some
of the locations from the music video.
6. DigiPak– Improvements
• The CD Disk needs more detail perhaps an
• More information/text in the inside cover.
• Make the dancer on the front cover look more
natural in the background scene.
• Also the dancer figure to be larger on the front
• To have the theme of graffiti continue in the
inside of the DigiPak.
• Adapt the background image of the front cover
as it is too overpowering.
7. Magazine Advert– Positive
• Simple but clear.
• Includes all necessary information.
• Effective use of images of the dancer at the top of
• Font works well with the overall theme.
• Including the album cover on the poster.
• The use of two different font colors is effective.
• Connects to the DigiPak and music video well.
• Use of black and white contrasting with color.
• Image of her holding the rose is visually pleasing.
8. Magazine Advert– Improvements
• Use different images.
• Fill the background with the graffiti to continue
the theme from DigiPak and Music Video.
• Add color filters or effects to images.
• Include a QR code.
• Different layout of images.
• Include an image of both characters would help
present the storyline of the music video better.
• The audience can see the link between the
DigiPak, music video and magazine advert.
• There is a clear theme of urban/graffiti which is
seen throughout but could be used more.
• The editing techniques used in the music video
are effective such as cutting in time to the beat,
although some shots could be polished.
• The music video, DigiPak and magazine advert
all follow their individual conventions
10. What have you learned from
your audience feedback?