MUSIC MAGAZINE My First and Final drafts after teacher feedback
This is my original Photo above and My edited photo Underneath which I Have cropped and Lightened and adapted The colour. This is my original photo Above, as you can see I Cut around the photo with A high feather and changed The lighting of the photo. I have edited the lighting on this And also added text to my picture To make my photo seem suited To a band. Still image originals
This is my first draft of my front cover as you can see I have components of a music magazine. A mast head, large main image stretching across vertically and horizontally. I also have content indicators on my front cover. I also kept the same house style throughout with font and colours. This is my first draft and I improved it so it was the best it could be.
This is my first draft of my contents Page, it was too simple and I didn’t Properly use the conventions of a Music magazine. My columns aren’t Clear enough so I redrafted it.
This is my first draft of my double page spread This is my first draft, I realised that there were mistakes and improvements Could be done to make my music magazine double page spread as best as I could.
<ul><li>My teacher analysed my first drafts and gave me feedback on them. I edited my first drafts to make my front cover, contents page and double page spread as good as I could to reach my target grade. </li></ul>
This is my final draft, it is after editing I changed a variety of things, mainly My colour choice. This is done to the Best of my ability I think and I have Included music magazine conventions.
This is my final contents page, it is Now all lined up neatly in columns and The house style is shown throughout. With font, colour and genre.
This is my final draft of double page spread, it is no longer jumbled.