SlideShare is now on Android. 15 million presentations at your fingertips.  Get the app

×
  • Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
 

SQA Search & Research - Brief Presentation of Capabilities

by on Nov 13, 2013

  • 126 views

SQA Search Ltd: ...

SQA Search Ltd:

Overview:

Our market position fills the gap between transactional recruitment agencies on the one hand and over engineered and expensive “Mayfair” type traditional Executive Search on the other. It is also based on various market research reports that demonstrate that for any given talent pool at a mid or senior level, only 20% are active and responding to adverts/sitting on agency databases. The remaining 80%, which is often the more engaged and successful portion, needs to be pro-actively approached. (Source: “The Job Seeking Status of the Fully Employed - LinkedIn Report 2011)

Services:

* Executive and Mid-Level Permanent Recruitment: The head-hunting (proactive search) of passive and semi-active talent for hard to satisfy strategically important positions.

* Day Rate Research (identification or approach and assessment): Allowing clients to build proactive talent pools, map out competitors, support internal recruitment teams and reduce costs per hire.

Credentials:

Over a 20 year career in recruitment, I worked for several years as a London trained, retained head-hunter. I also went “in-house” for over three years at BSkyB and managed a team delivering 300 plus hires per year, mainly in the areas of Technology, Telecoms and Sales. I decided to return to my head-hunter roots with my own independent business, SQA Search, over three years ago. I hold an MBA gained from Warwick Business School and I am a Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRP).

Specialities:

By Sector: Ecommerce & Online Payments, Digital Technology, Telecoms, Internet, Software & Online Media.

By Function: General Management, Sales, Marketing IT & Operations and Strategy.

By Level: Director, Senior and Mid-Management, Senior Specialists

Statistics

Views

Total Views
126
Views on SlideShare
111
Embed Views
15

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

1 Embed 15

http://www.sqasearch.co.uk 15

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via SlideShare as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
Post Comment
Edit your comment

SQA Search & Research - Brief Presentation of Capabilities SQA Search & Research - Brief Presentation of Capabilities Presentation Transcript